The experience at the Alvi Armani clinic is far beyond what I was expecting. Everyone was nice to a point that I was no longer nervous about the procedure although I was very neverous at the beginning. When I sat down with the doctor, I could feel that he cares highly about his patients and not just some doctor trying to get someone in and out quickly. He took his time explaining everything to me as well as allowing me the opportunity to tell him how I would like my hair to look after. Also The professional crew are tremendously nice. Services such as biscuits, water and juices were offered even at times I didn't ask for and breaks were giving anytime I felt I needed one. The surgery was painless.


I have had 4 surgeries with the Alvi Armani clinic totaling over 9,000 grafts. I have had procedures with both Dr. Armani and his sister Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto as well as Dr. Baubac in the Beverly Hills clinic. All 3 were great and so are my results!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Before my 2nd procedure

These are my photos right befor my 2nd procedure (my crown procedure). You can see the very beginnings of my new hairline starting to come in from my first procedure a few weeks ago. It has me excited already. Now I am going back to the Armani clinic to have the back done.


6 comments:

  1. hair transplantation clinics, Hair Transplantation Europe europe, FUE hair transplantation, hair transplantation costs, cheap hair transplant

    ReplyDelete
  2. True objective of the Hair transplant is getting results with natural appearing hair line and right density of growing lifelong permanent hairs without any signs of treatment being noticeable. Amalgamation of microsurgical techniques and skills over the last decade, has contributed greatly towards achieving complete naturalness without any side effects. With the concept of micrografts and gigasession, a greater amount of hairs can now be harvested and transplanted leading to dramatic change of self-image to a confident look.Hair transplant in delhi With Minimum Hair transplant Cost in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stem Cell Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai varies widely from one provider to another depending upon the number of grafts required, experience of the surgeon and the geographic location of the provider. The average cost of Stem Cell Fue Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or UAE can range between $4 to $10. However exact cost can only be determined by having a thorough consultation with a physician.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post. Are you suffering for the baldness problem and want to find the best hair transplant center in Dubai then you can visit our website.

    best hair transplant in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are You looking for FUE hair transplant in Dubai, Abu dhabi or UAE. The hair transplant Center is one of the best hair restoration clinic, we provide hair.
    Fue Hair Transplant In Dubai

    ReplyDelete