The experience at the Alvi Armani clinic is far beyond what I was expecting. Everyone was nice to a point that I was no longer nervous about the procedure although I was very neverous at the beginning. When I sat down with the doctor, I could feel that he cares highly about his patients and not just some doctor trying to get someone in and out quickly. He took his time explaining everything to me as well as allowing me the opportunity to tell him how I would like my hair to look after. Also The professional crew are tremendously nice. Services such as biscuits, water and juices were offered even at times I didn't ask for and breaks were giving anytime I felt I needed one. The surgery was painless.


I have had 4 surgeries with the Alvi Armani clinic totaling over 9,000 grafts. I have had procedures with both Dr. Armani and his sister Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto as well as Dr. Baubac in the Beverly Hills clinic. All 3 were great and so are my results!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Latest update!



Some updated photos of me on vacation this summer. My hair looks better then ever. Thank you Alvi Armani.for amazing FUE hair transplant






Here are some photos of me jet skiing this summer. My hair looks awesome, even on the lake in the water.












Here are some updated photos of my result from Alvi Armani clinic. Enjoy!







4 comments:

  1. Nice. Guys if anyone from you need the low cost beard hair transplant surgery then you can easily make your appointment with us. We are the top most centre of beard hair transplant in India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your transformation looks awesome! Can I ask how much you have invested till this point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want the hair transplant in Perth at low costs then you can easily make your appointment with us. We give you perfect hair transplant surgery without any side effects.

    ReplyDelete